DELAIN – Release Official Video For “Masters Of Destiny”
HUNTER’S MOON out on February 22nd 2019! Pre-Order HERE
“We are the dreamers
We roll the dice
We’ll always be
Masters of Destiny”
The dramatic and cinematic track “Masters Of Destiny”is the first single from DELAIN‘s upcoming release Hunter’s Moon. It is one of the four brand new studio tracks that are part of the stunning live album + BluRay, which will be released on February 22nd via Napalm Records.
DELAINtravelled to Iceland to underline the mystic that lies within the brand new single accompanied by a breathtaking video “Masters Of Destiny.”
DELAIN on the new video: “This is an exciting release for us, and a special one too on account of the fact that we chose one of our more elaborate and unconventional compositions for our first single, showcasing another side of ourselves as a band. We wanted to make the video like an extension to the music; to match the orchestral, instrumental and vocal bombast of the song with visuals of nature in all its grandeur, and we found the perfect backdrop for this in beautiful Iceland. We are very proud to present to you the music video for our brand new track Masters of Destiny. We hope you enjoy the journey.”
Hunter’s Moon is a thrilling live album, accompanied by a live BluRay from their sold out Danse Macabre tour across Europe in 2017, which featured multiple guest musicians including Nightwish’s Marco Hietala. It is the final in the trilogy that started with their EP Lunar Prelude and their full album Moonbathers in 2016. It is now available for Pre-Order everywhere!
I am a small business owner, freelance writer, and part-time piano instructor in Charlotte, NC. My musical career started at the age of five when I was forced into taking piano lessons. I played flute in the school band and added the guitar as a young teen. There is nothing I would rather do than be at a live show. My first concert was Shaun Cassidy at the Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo in 1978.
My top five live shows ever are:
1. Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band – Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, NY 1984- They played for 3 ½ hours and it was awesome.
2. Carolina Rebellion- Metrolina Expo Grounds, Charlotte, NC, May, 2011 – The first ever Carolina Rebellion featured over 15 bands with Avenged Sevenfold headlining. Non-stop music for over 12 hours.
3. Chevelle- Food Lion Speed Street, Charlotte, NC, May, 2008 - The first time I ever saw Chevelle live and I was hooked!
4. Skillet with Red- Bojangle’s Coliseum, Charlotte, NC, April, 2010 – Skillet is one of my favorite bands and they totally kick it live.
5. 106.5 The End’s Weenie Roast #9- Verizon Wireless Amiptheater, Charlotte, NC , October, 2003- Featured Staind, Shinedown, Three Days Grace.